1. Jerry Seinfeld: “Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don’t stare at it. It’s too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away. ” (Seinfeld)
2. George Costanza: “The jerk store called, they’re running out of you!” (Seinfeld)
3. Lisa (whispers): “I’ll get us out of this.”
Lisa: “Say Dad, want to go see my project for the school science fair?”
Homer: “No Lisa. But I sure don’t want to eat this crappy breakfast.” (The Simpsons)
4. Professor Hubert Farnsworth: “You must take him to his ancient home world, which will soon erupt in an orgy of invertebrate sex.”
Fry: “Oh baby. I’m THERE.”
Leela: “Fry, do you even understand the word “invertebrate”?”
Fry: “Nope, but that’s not the word I’m interested in.” (Futurama)
5. Lt. Maria Laguerta: “So then he must have already had the head with him in the front seat. Huh, that’s weird. Why would he keep it there?”
Dexter Morgan: “I don’t know. So he could use a carpool lane.” (Dexter)
Popularity: 7% [?]
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
Are you a new dad, old dad, soon to be dad or just wish you were a dad? Check out Like A Dad, a blog that touches on doing parenting....like a dad.