I admit it, I am one of the few people who has not experienced the show Friday Night Lights. I don’t really know why, it seems like a show I could get into and enough people with trusted opinions have given it a thumbs up.
That all changed when I was surfing around and came across this picture of one of the show’s stars.
Her name is Minka Kelly and just from her smile I think I better get downloading all of the previous episodes.
This may not be new for most of you but here is some background on Minka and of course some pictures just in case you want to check her out.
- Minka Kelly was born on June 24, 1980. She currently stars in the NBC series Friday Night Lights as Lyla Garrity.
- She was in The Kingdom, in a small cameo role alongside Jamie Foxx and Chris Cooper. Peter Berg, who was also the director of Friday Night Lights, directed the film.
- Her father is former Aerosmith guitarist Rick Dufay.
- Ranked #42 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Her grandfather is actor Richard Ney, husband of Academy Award winning actress, Greer Garson.
Popularity: 1% [?]
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
Are you a new dad, old dad, soon to be dad or just wish you were a dad? Check out Like A Dad, a blog that touches on doing parenting....like a dad.