For those of you who did not see the Celtics destroy the Raptors on Sunday, it was a grizzly scene. Chris Bosh reached his breaking point and during a timeout, stepped out of the huddle and stared off in frustration. Right or wrong, you could see he was boiling over at how the season is going so far despite his MVP-like numbers.
So what will it take to push him over the edge and make him go postal? Here are 10 suggestions and remember it is always the little things that make a man snap.
1. Bosh turns to EBay to look for a new wingman who can score. Sadly Kevin Garnett outbids him at the last minute. Rage ensues.
2. Bosh is doing laundry and forgets that you are not supposed mix colours. He now has a pink jersey. TNT ready to blow.
3. Bosh gets banned from Digg. God damn bastards!
4. The team is out for dinner and Bosh asks for the salt and the whole team looks lost on how to get it to him. Anger gets the better of him and the team won’t be back to that place.
5. Bosh is on the subway during rush hour in Toronto, get bumped and yells for a foul before remembering where he is. The confused person lookes at him and gives him a technical. Ever seen a subway brawl?
6. Bosh watches TMZ for 30 seconds and wants to throw the TV out the window. This time he actually does. Chuck Swirsky calls from Chicago and says “Oh MY Bosh!”
7. Simon Cowell sees one of Bosh’s YouTube videos and destroys it. Bosh stops watching American Idol.
8. The tap won’t stop dripping in the middle of the night and like a Chinese water torture it pushes Bosh to scream out “Don’t shoot that Jamario!!”
9. Vince Carter’s face, who would not go postal seeing that?
10. The new Chris Bosh Fathead he ordered won’t stick to the god damn wall.
Do have any you want to add to the list? We know there are many.
Remember to enter to win a Chris Bosh jersey. It is super easy and free.
Popularity: 2% [?]
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
Are you a new dad, old dad, soon to be dad or just wish you were a dad? Check out Like A Dad, a blog that touches on doing parenting....like a dad.