As snow covers the outside world, we continue this fun adventure known as 10 questions. We have been hearing that a lot of you are reading these and enjoying them so that is awesome.
For day 13 of 10 questions we focus on the man of men for sports bloggers. The guy who dishes out more traffic than free gas at the corner store. We are talking about Jimmy Traina of Sports Illustrated.
1. Name/handle/blogs: Jimmy Traina/Extra Mustard/Hot Clicks
2. Favourite sports team: The fiscally responsible New York Yankees.
3. First website you check everyday (excluding email): Facebook
4. Babe you would like to go out on a date with: Minka Kelly
5. Favourite movie of 2008: Tie between Bill Maher’s Religulous and Zach and Miri Make a Porno
6. What is currently playing on your Mp3 player: A variety of Xmas music.
7. What is your day job: SI.com producer
8. When you think of Canada, what comes to mind: Rene Goulet
9. Biggest sports prediction for 2009: You’ll start hearing the rumblings that college football will institute a playoff once ESPN takes over the BCS package, since ESPN runs sports.
10. Name one sports blog that everyone needs to check out: I’d hate to single one out because all of the ones I link to in Hot Clicks are excellent.
Thanks to Jimmy for sharing and if you want to have your answers featured, send them to us and we will post them very soon.
Previous 10 questions
Popularity: 1% [?]
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
Are you a new dad, old dad, soon to be dad or just wish you were a dad? Check out Like A Dad, a blog that touches on doing parenting....like a dad.