Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. It is starting to come down out there and that is not good since we are hoping to get out of dodge tomorrow for Christmas. Many things to do today but that does not mean we don’t have a post in the can.
For day 15 of 10 questions we want to open your eyes to one of the nicer and happy bloggers out there. He takes care of your video needs and will do what he can to make your day.
1. Name/handle/blogs: Ethanator1088 I also go by my real name Ethan Jaynes. Ethanator1088 is just the first email handle I got when I was 16 and I have kept it, for some silly reason. My biggest 3 blogs are
2. Favourite sports team: Auburn Football takes my #1 spots. “Running Back U” might be getting some flack for their new coach but if he plays good defense, and runs the ball, he is OK by me. Auburn runs that ball! WE don’t need no stinking Spread Offense!
3. First website you check everyday (excluding email): http://Ballhype.com I check the top blog stories of the day, and see how all of my favorite blogs are doing. I have not watched a full episode of ESPN’s Sports Center in over a year. I know that sounds crazy, but I get most of my info from sports blogs.
4. Babe you would like to go out on a date with: I have been married for 6 years, so she would be the first.
5. Favourite movie of 2008: The Dark Knight was everything it was cracked up to be. That was more than an instant classic. All time, I put it in my top 25 somewhere.
6. What is currently playing on your Mp3 player: 40 old timey Christmas songs like
“Run Run Rudolph” by Chuck Barry etc…
7. What is your day job: Full time Husband and Father. I am taking a couple classes, I am in-between jobs. I am going to school to be a Math Teacher. I will get a teaching job starting next Fall. I won’t stop blogging though.
8. When you think of Canada, what comes to mind: Well, considering that Sports/Sports blogs are always on my mind. I think of all my Sports Blogging buds like you, and I think of how funny J.E. Skeets and Tas are on the show “The Basketball Jones”. I know I am a sports blogging nerd.
9. Biggest sports prediction for 2009: I predict that Auburn will finish #2 in the SEC West and be in the Capital 1 Bowl. That is way better than 99.9% of everyone else’s predictions. If they run the ball, and bring back that Chizik defense that sent so many players to the NFL, we will be fine.
10. Name one sports blog that everyone needs to check out: http://Everydayshouldbesaturday.com if you like good writing, funny writing, and a people that have a passion for their sport, this is your blog. They focus on college football, but it is far more than that.
Thanks to Ethan for sharing and if you want to have your answers featured, send them to us and we will post them very soon. With the Christmas week upon us, there are no promises there will any posted next week. boo.
Previous 10 questions
Popularity: 2% [?]
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
Are you a new dad, old dad, soon to be dad or just wish you were a dad? Check out Like A Dad, a blog that touches on doing parenting....like a dad.