Milwaukee Bucks at Toronto Raptors
Okay tonight is a gift game that the Raptors HAVE TO win. No Michael Redd, probably no Andrew Bogut and a crowd ready to see a fourth win in a row. It all adds to to what should be a win. But not so fast. The Raps have been known to screw up logic before. But with Jose back and playing great and Bosh hopefully jazzed at his All-Star nod, the energy should be there. Oh and how about sticking that upcoming sked up on the board for motivation. If they don’t get this one, it could be awhile before the Raps win again (Magic, Cavs, Lakers, Hornets).
Here is everything you need to know about tonight’s game.
- The Raps will try to win a fourth straight game for the first time in a year. They have not won four straight games since Dec. 9-14 of last season.
- The Bucks have not won since Michael Redd went down and are 5-11 without him on the season.
- The Raps are two games back of the Bucks in the standings.
- Richard Jefferson has totaled 29 points on 8-of-28 shooting in his last two games. Jefferson has also had no luck against Toronto this season, scoring 15 points on 4-of-20 shooting in the two games.
- Charlie Villanueva, who has scored 27 points or more in three of his last five games, had 25 points in the win over the Raptors this month.
- The Bucks, who have been outscored by an average of 16.0 points during a four-game road losing streak, have dropped four of their last five games at the Air Canada Centre.
- The under is 4-0-1 in the last 5 meetings in Toronto.
- The home team is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
- The under is 6-2-1 in the last 9 meetings.
I cringe as I say this but the Raps are going to roll to an easy one. Raps win 104-89.
Popularity: 1% [?]
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
Are you a new dad, old dad, soon to be dad or just wish you were a dad? Check out Like A Dad, a blog that touches on doing parenting....like a dad.