Talk about Prison Break meets Kitchen Nightmares.
An inmate at a Washington state prison tried to heat up sausages in his stainless steel toilet. Dinner was ruined when it went up in smoke and the fire forced the evacuation of dozens of other convicts.
Sounds like a break out plan to us. The old burn your sausage caper.
A spokeswoman said 130 inmates were evacuated to a dining hall when smoke was spotted coming from a sewer vent pipe Wednesday evening.
She says the smoke was traced to the inmate’s cell and he admitted to trying to heat up snack sausages bought from a prison store in the toilet.
Wait, the prison store? If there is a store, why is there no microwave? What has hard times come to if you gotta cook your store bought food in the shitter?
The toilet chef, as he will always be know as, has been placed in segregation pending discipline at the prison on Washington’s Olympic Peninsula.
We know what you are thinking…….Sausage-shank Redemption?
Popularity: 2% [?]
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
Are you a new dad, old dad, soon to be dad or just wish you were a dad? Check out Like A Dad, a blog that touches on doing parenting....like a dad.