If you are a sports bettor, you already know about Covers.com. I do check it out from time-to-time and today they had a great post listing a pile of cool Sweet 16 betting trends.
Here are essential notes and trends of the Sweet 16 teams:
**Stats since 1990.
NCAA SWEET 16 ROUND NOTES
• No. 1 Seeds off BB SU/ATS wins are 18-7 ATS (Louisville)
• No. 2 Seeds are 14-6 ATS vs. opponents off a SU dog win (Florida)
• No. 6 Seeds off a DD ATS win are 1-8 ATS (Arizona)
• Favorites of 9 > pts are 10-4 ATS vs. opp off BB SU/ATS wins (Florida, Louisville)
• Favorites off BB SU wins of 15 > pts are 13-4 ATS (Louisville)
• Underdogs of 11 > pts are 7-2 ATS (Florida Gulf Coast)
NCAA ELITE 8 ROUND NOTES
• No. 1 Seed favs > 7 pts are 1-8 ATS
• No. 2 Seeds are 2-10-1 ATS off a DD ATS win
• No. 3 Seeds are 1-7 ATS
• No. 4 Seeds are 9-1 ATS
• No. 6 Seeds are 0-7 SU and 2-5 ATS
• Teams that score 67 < pts are 12-40 SU & 12-39-1 ATS
• Teams that score 85 > pts are 27-7 SU & 24-8-2 ATS
• Teams off BB ATS losses are 5-1 ATS
• Teams with Revenge are 14-4-1 ATS
• Dogs off 3 straight DD wins are 1-4-1 ATS
COACH ME IF YOU CAN
• Florida’s Billy Donovan is 13-4 SU and 12-5 ATS in the NCAA tournament from the Sweet 16 out, including 6-0 SUATS versus .825 or greater opposition.
To gain more insight into the NCAA Tournament and this weekend’s games, make Covers.com a must stop on your web adventure.
Popularity: 1% [?]
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!
Are you a new dad, old dad, soon to be dad or just wish you were a dad? Check out Like A Dad, a blog that touches on doing parenting....like a dad.